Doing and Being - different or the same?

How many times do we think about doing something, but then don't do it? How often do we exchange inspirational for practical? How many days of our lives do we actually enjoy and feel inspired, motivated, challenged, energised? And how many days do we feel lost, tired, drained?
I want to believe there is more to live than just getting by and making do...more than just putting up with life....
I want to embrace life and at the same time be embraced by life - sometimes I'm not even sure that makes sense, or if I even know what I want...
But maybe that's what I want to do right now.... discover what it is that I really want in life... and also what I have to give in life.
What do bring to life, to the world, that is different from everybody else?
Is it a skill, or talent? A story? A career?
Or is it me? And am I (as  person) really that different, that separate from these other things? (skills, talents, work, etc)
Maybe that's the problem. What I do and who I am - are these meant to be separate things? Perhaps that's why I feel life is sometimes so draining.... perhaps I'm not doing what is really me.... I'm not being totally true to myself...
If so, what should I be doing?

I'm not sure I know yet.... but I want to find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital